Used bridge saw monoblock Denver Skema – Reconditioned
This is a Denver bridge saw monoblock that we are reconditioning in our workshop.
Tilting slab system in the table.
Reconditioning of the saw includes: iron frame repairing, sandblasting, repainting with epoxy anti-rust paint and then with the polyurethane paint, new bearings and seals, assembling, electrical panel remaking. We add also the system for the slab tilting.
At the end of the reconditioning, it’s shape and working status is like a new bridge saw!
More information about the Denver Skema saw:
- Max Blade diameter: 500 mm
- Head rotation: 0° – 90° (manual)
- Blade inclination: 0° – 50°
- Max cutting depth: 155 mm (Blade 500 mm)
- Fix bench dimensions: 3150 x 1750 mm
- Slab titling system;
Related products on our e-commerce amastone: