Second hand (to recondition) CNC Router Fortec Egraph model 1520.4 for marble and granite working
This CNC machine is not available for the sale as it is but only as reconditioned. We will make a heavy retrofit on it, mechanical and electronic.
No worries about the actual status of the machine. The CNC router will be like new with new controller, motors and drivers.
We install OSAI controller and the machine will be compatible with the most popular cad/cam software for the stoneworking. If you know a cad/cam we can give you the machine with a post-processor for that software. If you don’t have any software the machine will suggest you a software related to the job you want to do.
- N. axes: 4
- Axis Stroke “X”: 1.700 mm
- Axis Stroke “Y” : 2.300 mm
- Axis Stroke “Z”: 350 mm
- “B” Axis rotation: 180°
- Working Table: 1.600 x 2.000 x 330 mm
- Axis Speed “X-Y”: 0 ÷ 30 m/min
- Axis Speed “Z”: 0 ÷ 20 m/min
- Axis Speed “B”: 0 ÷ 30 rotation/min
- Tool changer system with 17 positions
Visit amastone.com, the stone industry marketplace for the CNC stone router products:
- CNC Vacuum Suction Pods used to hold down the workpieces to work
- Profile wheels used for shaping and polishing slabs
- Wide range of Diamond CNC Finger Bits used for milling away material and cutting (Electroplated for working on marble and limestone. Sintered for working on granite and quartz.)