Used edge polishing Löffler model KSL 80 for flat edges
- The machine is operational with just 2283 hours, as per the attached picture.
Loffler KL 80 is a machine suitable for edge polishing of granite up to 50 mm and softer material up to 80mm
The seller bought it new in 2002 for approx. €90,000 but they stopped manufacturing of kitchen worktops in 2007, so it has limited use, only 2283 hours worked on it.
The machine takes up approx 13m of length. The material that is been worked is clamped and held stationary wiles the whole machine with polishing heads moves along the edge of the material.
- There is provision for 8 polishing shoes and followed by 3 for the Top Arris and 3 for the Bottom Arris.
It can take a blade for sawing angled edges, or making undercuts and can also take a tool to make profiled edges like a bullnose, half bullnose etc . It can shape the profile with the tool but not fully polished the profiled edge.
It is a great machine for polishing flat edges along making and polishing the top and bottom arris.
- Working thickness: 10 to 250 mm
- Frontal spindles: 8
- N° 6: Bevelling spindles (3 upper – 3 lower)
- Spindle for lower / upper groove
- Machine length: 13 m
- The material that is been worked is clamped and held stationary wiles the whole machine with polishing heads moves along the edge of the material